TALK! With Claudia- Discusses Her Vote for the Tax Reform BillNovember 16, 2017
Senator Griffo Talks Annual Campaign to Collect Recycled Cell Phones for SoldiersNovember 17, 2017
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup chopped pecans
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup white sugar
3/4 cup apple butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup whole bran cereal or wheat germ
1 cup sour cream
2 eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch pan.
- Topping: mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and chopped pecans.
- In separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat butter and sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, thoroughly beating each egg into the butter mixture before adding the next.
- Add apple butter, vanilla, and wheat germ or bran cereal.
- Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with sour cream; mix well after each addition.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared pan; sprinkle with half of the topping.
- Pour remaining batter into pan and top with the rest of the topping.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.