U.S. Senators Schumer and Gillibrand Announce Grant for Griffiss International AirportAugust 18, 2017
Utica Police Department Addresses Ongoing Investigation Regarding Young Boy’s Death on Boyce AvenueAugust 18, 2017
2 ½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
2 ½ cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
1 ½ tsp lemon juice
¾ cup quick oats
1/3 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
4 tbl cold butter, cubed
- In a bowl, toss blueberries and peaches with lemon juice.
- Placed fruit in greased 8×8 baking pan, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix oats, flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter until coarse crumbs form.
- Sprinkle oat mix over fruit.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until cobbler is bubbly and topping is golden brown.