Whitestown Supervisor Shaun Kaleta Talks Summer Flooding UpdatesSeptember 15, 2017
Teen killed in Washington state school shooting ‘tried to talk’ armed classmate ‘out of it’: SheriffSeptember 15, 2017
1/3 cup canola oil
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons water
1 egg white
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, sugars, water, egg white and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the flours, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add to sugar mixture and mix well. Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray; flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 15 cookies.