Letters Sent to Business Owners in the Downtown Hospital ZoneDecember 22, 2017
Fire Chief Russell Brooks & Attorney Earl Redding Discuss Dismissal of CaseDecember 22, 2017
½ cup whole berry cranberry sauce
½ teaspoon grated orange peel
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup shredded (or chopped) tart apple
- In a small bowl, combine cranberry sauce and orange peel; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Beat egg, milk and oil together.
- Stir egg mix into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in apple.
- Filled greased or paper-lined muffins cups half to two-thirds full.
- Make a well in center if each muffin and fill with 1-2 teaspoons of cranberry mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.