Senator Dave Valesky Discusses Budget, Independent Democratic Caucus, and MoreApril 13, 2018
Oneida County Executive Talks Downtown Hospital, Eminent Domain, and Public Safety InitiativesApril 13, 2018
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
5 large eggs
3 cups shredded Muenster or Monterey Jack cheese
1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in oil until tender.
- Add spinach, cook and stir until the excess moisture is evaporated. Cool slightly.
- Beat egg, add cheese and mix well.
- Stir in spinach mixture and pepper, blend well.
- Spread evenly into a greased 9-in. pie plate or quiche dish.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.