Lou Poccia and Jim Zecca Discuss Red Zone and Downtown HospitalOctober 20, 2017
Florida deputies stumble on weapons stash amid child porn investigationOctober 20, 2017
3 tablespoons butter
2 cups corn (fresh or frozen)
2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
2 tablespoons chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 cup sour cream, salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 medium spaghetti squash
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
- Pour olive oil over inside of squash to lightly coat and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in roasting dish, cut side down, and cover bottom of dish with ¼” water.
- Roast until skin is fork tender, set aside to cool.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Mix the corn, green pepper, onion, and curry powder into the melted butter, cover the skillet, and cook until the vegetables are just tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, scrap inside of roasted spaghetti squash with fork to loosen and remove roasted flesh. Discard skin.
- Stir the sour cream into the vegetable mixture in skillet, season with salt and pepper, and continue cooking until hot, stirring continually, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in spaghetti squash to mix, serve immediately.
Adapted from allrecipes.com