New York Mills Police Still Looking for Suspect who Fired a Gun Inside of Pizza BoysMarch 23, 2018
New York State Assemblyman Discusses State Budget, National Issues, and Congressional CampaignMarch 23, 2018
1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
1 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup canola oil
2-1/2 cups Oatmeal Crisp Almond cereal
1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg, sour cream, syrup and oil
- Stir in cereal. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In another large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and baking soda.
- Stir in sour cream mixture just until moistened. Fold in pecans.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.