Car Talk with Nimey’s- Batteries, Processors, and MoreMay 4, 2018
Severe weather outbreak winding down after dozens of tornado reportsMay 4, 2018
2 cups all-purpose flour
¼ cup sugar
1 cup cold butter
2 cups sugar
7 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup heavy whipping cream
3 large eggs, beaten
5 cups chopped or frozen rhubarb, thawed and drained
6 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- For crust: In a bowl, combine flour and sugar, cut in butter until mix resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into prepared 9×13 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- For filling: Meanwhile, combine sugar and flour.
- Whisk in cream and eggs until well blended.
- Fold in rhubarb.
- Pour over crust, bake at 350 degrees until custard is set, about 40-45 minutes.
- For topping: Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over top, cover and chill.
- Cut into bars, store in refrigerator.