D.A. Scott McNamara on Wrongful ConvictionsSeptember 22, 2017
Joe Lisi on Sex Crimes Rising in Oneida CountySeptember 25, 2017
1 small spaghetti squash (1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
1/2 cup water
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
1 garlic clove, minced
1 cup canned diced tomatoes
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cut squash in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds.
- Place with cut side down in a baking dish; add water. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-30 minutes or until it is easily pierced with a fork.
- When cool enough to handle, scoop out squash, separating the strands with a fork.
- In a skillet, cook beef, onion, red pepper and garlic until meat is browned and the vegetables are tender.
- Drain; add tomatoes, oregano, salt, pepper and squash.
- Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Transfer to an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and parsley; let stand a few minutes