State Police Work with Neighbors to Find the Suspects Responsible for Tearing up the Town of Deerfield’s Trails and MoreMay 18, 2018
Car Talk with Nimey’s- Tires, Transmissions, and MoreMay 18, 2018
3 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
4 green onions (or 1 cup chopped ramps)
1 small tomato, chopped
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon ground cumin
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup cheese, shredded
¼ cup ricotta cheese
6 flour tortillas
Sour cream, for serving (optional)
- In large nonstick skillet. Stir together first 6 ingredients, cook until spinach is wilted.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheeses.
- Top half of tortilla with spinach mixture, fold other half over filling.
- Place on skillet with light oil or cooking spray.
- Cook over medium heat until golden brown, 1-2 minutes per side.
- Cut into wedges, serve with sour cream.