TALK! With Claudia- Immigration Bill, Opioids, and MoreJune 20, 2018
What’s Fresh with Beth Irons- Strawberry Banana BreadJune 29, 2018
1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/4 cups coarsely chopped fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt, butter and vanilla.
- Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Fill muffin cups coated with cooking spray or lined with paper liners two-thirds full.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.