Steve Dimeo MVEDGE Talks Hospital SpendingSeptember 1, 2017
Tim Julian Talks Downtown Hospital & MoreSeptember 1, 2017
1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
3 plum tomatoes, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
1/2 cup soft sun-dried tomato halves (not packed in oil), julienned
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
2 cups yellow and/or red cherry tomatoes, halved
- Unroll and press dough into a 15×10-in. rectangle. Transfer dough to an 18×12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil coated with cooking spray; spritz dough with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss plum tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes with oil and seasonings.
- Carefully invert dough onto grill rack; remove foil. Grill, covered, over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. Turn; grill 1-2 minutes longer or until second side begins to brown. Remove from grill.
- Spoon plum tomato mixture over crust; top with cheese and cherry tomatoes.
- Return flatbread to grill. Grill, covered, 2-4 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 pieces.
To bake flatbread:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom of a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Assemble flatbread as directed.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.