What’s Fresh with Beth Irons: Easy Blueberry MuffinsFebruary 1, 2019
CAR TALK with NIMEY’S: Smart Car Purchases & The Value of WaxingFebruary 22, 2019
2 Granny Smith apples – peeled, cored and quartered
1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup white sugar
1 cup orange juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wrap each apple piece in one crescent roll. Place seam side down in an 8×8 baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- In medium saucepan, combine butter, sugar, and orange juice; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour over rolls.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until pastry is golden and apples are tender.
- Spoon sauce over rolls when serving.