Slocum-Dickson Medical Moment: Dr. Sikder Talks Colorectal Cancer Awareness MonthMarch 7, 2018
TALK! With Claudia- Joe Percoco, Budgeting, Electing Office, and MoreMarch 14, 2018
3 apples, cored and sliced
2/3 cup maple syrup
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 pinch salt
1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in the flour, salt and oats.
- Place 2/3 of the oat mixture in an 8×8 inch baking pan, press gently to cover bottom of pan evenly.
- Place the apples in a layer on top of the oat mix layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture over the apples.
- Drizzle the maple syrup over the apples.
- Bake in preheated oven 35 minutes, until golden and bubbly and apples are tender.
Adapted from allrecipes.com