TALK! With Claudia- Gun Control, Florida School Shooting, and MoreFebruary 28, 2018
Money Matters With Jordan Goodman- Stock Market, Credit Card Debt, and MoreMarch 5, 2018
5 apples – peeled, cored and sliced
2/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 pinch salt
3/4 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the apples in an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Pour the maple syrup over the apples.
- In a bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in the flour, salt and oats.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture over the apples.
- Bake in preheated oven 35 minutes, until golden and bubbly and apples are tender.