TALK! With Claudia- Reacts to President Trump, Migration and MoreJanuary 17, 2018
TALK! With Claudia- DACA, Immigration Reform, and MoreJanuary 24, 2018
1 package pizza dough or a 1 pound package of sourdough bread
4 eggs, scrambled
½ pound bacon, cooked till crispy, crumbled
½ onion, diced
1 cup diced butternut squash
1 cup fresh spinach, full leaves
½ cup each shredded mozzarella, parmesan or your favorite cheese
Salt, pepper, olive oil for preparation
- Scramble eggs, adding salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Roll out dough into a large rectangle (9×13 or slightly larger)
- Spread spinach, butternut squash, and onion in even layers over dough stopping approx. ½ in. from the edge of dough all the way around.
- Spread crumbled bacon on top of vegetable layers.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Begin at one end and roll dough slowly (to not tear dough), pinching down the ends as you roll.
- Once completely rolled up, slightly stretch the end of dough up and over to seal the side. Do so gently so as to not tear the dough.
- Place on a baking sheet, bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until dough is golden brown.
- Slice and serve hot.