TALK! With Claudia- Joe Percoco, Budgeting, Electing Office, and MoreMarch 14, 2018
TALK! With Claudia Tenney- Government Spending, Budget Plans, and MoreMarch 21, 2018
2 c rolled oats gluten-free
1 tsp vanilla
2 c almond milk (add more or less to taste/preference)
3 Tbsp brown sugar
¾ tsp cinnamon
3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
¼ c pecans coarsely chopped (or nut of choice)
- In four mason jars place equal amounts of the oats, vanilla and milk in each. Stir to mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Pour a quarter of this mixture in each of the jars over the oats. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate jars for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, add pecans, dividing them evenly between the jars.
- Serve with additional cinnamon and maple syrup, if desired, and enjoy!