Slocum-Dickson Medical Moment: Muhammad JhandierNovember 1, 2017
Money Matters- Jordan Goodman Discusses Holiday Saving and SpendingNovember 6, 2017
1-1/2 cups butter, softened
2 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups quick-cooking oats
2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla. Beat in pumpkin.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake until lightly browned, 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 10 dozen.