Slocum-Dickson Medical Moment: Dr. Taryn Rio Talks Allergy SeasonMay 9, 2018
TALK! with Claudia- Opioids, Farm Bill, and MoreMay 16, 2018
8 large eggs
3 cups whole milk
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons dried basil
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 pound fully cooked ham, cubed
1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut asparagus, thawed
2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
10 cups cubed bread
- In a large bowl, beat eggs; add milk, mustard, basil and salt.
- Gently stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- Pour into a greased 13×9-in. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes.