TALK! With Claudia- Updates from Washington, President Trump, and MoreMay 23, 2018
TALK! With Claudia- Labor Unions, Spygate, and MoreMay 30, 2018
4 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 cups cold butter or margarine
8 to 10 cups cubed seeded peeled zucchini (4 to 5 pounds)
2/3 cup lemon juice
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Cut in butter until crumbly; reserve 3 cups. Pat remaining crumb mixture into the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for filling, place zucchini and lemon juice in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 6-8 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender.
- Stir in sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; cover and simmer for 5 minutes (mixture will be thin).
- Spoon over crust; sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until golden. Yield: 16-20 servings.