2 Cups All Purpose Flour (spooned and leveled)
3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Milk
2 Large Eggs (room temperature is best)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Butter, Melted and cooled slightly (1 Stick)
2 Cups Blueberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray or paper liners, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a 2-3 cup liquid measuring cup, whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix gently just until combined, being careful not to over mix.
- Gently fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Fill the muffin cups up to the top with batter. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until slightly golden brown on the top and a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean.