What’s Fresh With Beth Irons: Apple Butter Spice CakeNovember 17, 2017
What’s Fresh With Beth Irons: Cranberry Sweet Potato MuffinsDecember 1, 2017
2-1/2 cups finely crushed gingersnaps (about 40 cookies)
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
2 tablespoons milk
3 cups cold milk
2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
2-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 cups whipped topping
Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine gingersnap crumbs and butter; press into ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and milk until smooth.
- Spread over the crust.
- In another large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 1 minute.
- Add pumpkin and pie spice; whisk until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Cut into squares; garnish with whipped topping if desired.