TALK! With Claudia- President Trump, Taxes, Middle East, and MoreOctober 25, 2017
TALK! With Claudia- DEC Letter, Terror Attack, and MoreNovember 1, 2017
1 cup mashed sweet potato (about 1 medium potato)
1/3 cup whole milk
¼ cup olive oil
1 3/4cup whole wheat flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix sweet potatoes, milk, and oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir into potato mixture until shaggy dough forms.
- Press dough onto slightly floured surface and cut into squares.
- Place on baking sheet and bake until golden and puffed, 10-12 minutes