What’s Fresh with Beth Irons: Apple Cardamom CakesOctober 12, 2018
Anthony Picente debates Casino Revenue-Sharing, Community College Chargeback Costs & Budget SpendingNovember 19, 2018
2 ripe bananas
1/4 cup almond butter
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
3/4 cups milk
1/ 8 cup honey
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cups carrots, grated
1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins
1/4 cup chopped pecans (or nut of choice, optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place 12 pieces of parchment paper or cup liners in muffin cups.
- Mash 2 ripe bananas, then combine with the next 8 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Grate carrots in either a food processor, blender, or on a box grater; combine ¾ cup grated carrots with the remaining ingredients; combine with the muffin mixture.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, if using.
- Bake at 375° for 20-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool muffins in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack.