CAR TALK with NIMEY’S: Winter Car Issues, Changing Fluids & Salt StainsDecember 7, 2018
What’s Fresh with Beth Irons: Easy Blueberry MuffinsFebruary 1, 2019
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup white sugar
3 medium apples – peeled, cored and thinly sliced
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×9 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together the melted butter, sugar, and egg until fluffy.
- Fold in the apples and walnuts.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Stir the flour mixture into the wet mixture until just blended.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.