Bobbi Jo Kahl Talks Preventing Tick BitesApril 27, 2018
Prince William, Princess Kate announce name of newborn sonApril 27, 2018
3 cups diced rhubarb
1 cup white sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup quick cooking oats
1½ cups all-purpose flour
1 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine rhubarb, white sugar and 3 tablespoons flour. Stir well and spread evenly in prepared baking 9×13 dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, and 1½ cup flour. Stir well then cut in butter until mix is crumbly.
- Sprinkle mix evenly over rhubarb layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Serve hot or cold.