Rome Police K9 ‘Arko’ has Naloxone KitAugust 24, 2018
State attorney general contacts Chicago Archdiocese after 7 priests in Pennsylvania report connected to IllinoisAugust 24, 2018
2 cups Nature’s Path Old Fashioned Organic Oats
1 tbsp ground flax seed or chia seeds
1 ½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 2/3 cups soy milk
6 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
½ cup frozen blueberries
1 banana, sliced
¼ cup toasted pecan halves
2 tbsp brown sugar
- In a 9” x 9” baking dish, combine oats, ground flax seed, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, combine soy milk, melted coconut oil, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Mix well and slowly pour over dry ingredients.
- Top with frozen blueberries, sliced banana (pushing them into the oatmeal slightly), and pecan halves.
- Sprinkle everything (focusing on banana slices) with brown sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes (immediately after assembly.)
- Cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Optional: Top individual servings with non-dairy milk.
Freezing tip: Cool, slice into servings, and wrap individually. Reheat in microwave.